The application period for The Boardroom 2019-2020 runs from August 1st untill October 1st 2019.
Apply to the programme in four easy steps listed below.
Students in The Boardroom:
• Are full time master students
• Under 30 years of age
• Have a maximum of 1 year study delay
• Have a GPA of 7.0 or higher for your bachelor or (pre) master degree
In addition you recognize yourself in any of these qualities. You:
• want to contribute to solving societal, cultural or environmental issues
• have a passion for scientific research and innovation
• are a great (community) organizer, athlete or creative talent
• look beyond borders and like taking on challenges
• Step 1: Send us your letter of motivation: why do you want to join The Boardroom and follow masterclasses by professionals
• Step 2: Ask a teacher, coach, supervisor or manager (in or outside VU) for a letter of reference, recommending you for this programme specifically.
• Step 3: Send us your curriculum vitae (max. two A4)
• Step 4: Attach an overview of your grades – final bachelor year or pre-master
All the documents can be written in Dutch or English.
On the basis of all applications we invite 35 students to meet the selection committee Monday 14 October (starting at 18.30hrs). The committee subsequently selects 20 students who will be invited to join the programme.
Still interested? Mail your application before 1 October 2019 24:00 hours to email@example.com